How are AQE scores worked out? It’s pretty complicated but here’s our quick explainer. It answers these questions –
- What is the AQE Test marked out of?
- How many points for English and Maths?
- How are AQE scores age adjusted?
- What is the average score in the AQE Test?
- What’s the highest score in the AQE Test?
- How is the AQE Test marked?
If you want a more detailed explanation of how AQE scores are worked out, click here to read our post.
Our site is full of information about helping your child achieve their potential in the AQE Transfer Test. Lots of our tips are free. We also offer Premium membership, which gives you access to all our revision tips on maths and english topics, quizzes and checklists.
By the way, did you know we offer an AQE English Basic Skills Bootcamp 5-day online course? All Premium members have unlimited access to the Bootcamp, where you’ll learn everything you need to get 5 points every time in the proofreading passage. You can also sign up for the course on its own for £15.